Don’t know what to do for NYE? Want something fun and a little different? Don’t want to be out in the cold wind or fighting the crowds in Bricktown? AND, do you like party and dancing music from all eras?
COME BRING IN THE NEW YEAR at JOYS PALACE in Downtown Norman!
– 1920s “Prohibition Era” style “speakeasy” theme bar with full
service of soft drinks, beer, & liquor
– a Live DJ, DJ ADAM, with music starting at 9:00
– an amazing lightshow with lasers at midnight
– 1920s prohibition era blues party tunes all the way up to current
dance hits on the sound system
– an old time burlesque performance at 10:00 p.m.
– models with painted body art
– food and hors d’oeuvres
– champagne at midnight!
Entry is $10 per person.
18 to enter, 21 to drink.